How Does Postcode Lottery Work?
Individuals’ Postcode Lottery is a membership lottery which fund-raises for foundations. Not exclusively do our players win money prizes, however great purposes additionally get basic help. Players sign up with their postcode and pay £10 every month. They are naturally gone into each draw and prizes are reported each day of the month. As 32% of the ticket cost goes to philanthropies, our players realize that they are helping astonishing causes each and every day.
- There are winning postcodes announced every single day for different prizes — see what you could win.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, winning postcodes are announced where players each win £30,000.
- Every month, players in one postcode sector share an incredible £3 Million*.
- Your ticket is based on your postcode. Only playing postcodes are entered into the draws.
- If your postcode gets lucky, every player in your postcode wins.
- No contract! Play for as long as you like.
- Each subscription costs £10 per month to play. You pay by Direct Debit or PayPal.
- No need to remember to buy your ticket every week – sign up once and pay monthly in advance to play in all draws.
- If you win, you don’t need to claim your prize – the money is paid into your bank account within 28 days.
Every ticket in twenty postcodes wins £1,000 every day of the week. Playing with two tickets? You pick up £2,000. Playing with three tickets? You scoop £3,000.
The latest Postcode Lottery results are released here every day – includes the Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Postcode Millions draws! and also Includes all winning postcodes, winner locations and prize details. Are you a winner?